Monday, May 26, 2003

well the pool went up this weekend, and shortly will be on its way back down. seems my yard is not as level as i thought it was.

do you ever get into one of those stages when the only thing that can reach your soul is music? well in my spiritual life that is the way it is so i have turned back to the music of the person that has spoken to me more than any other - nathan. you see, being a sound tech allows me opportunities that not everyone has. i've got a small collection of bootleg recordings, my best being the last service that nathan played at the soul cafe. that service remains at the top of my list of all time favorites and listening to it brings me back to a safe place. sometimes being safe is all i need. oh, how i desire to be safe in the Father's arms once and for all.