Thursday, June 19, 2003

seeking guidance from my spiritual family

i am considering an idea of starting a web site of some sort to link non-profit agencies with needs to people who want to give. the motivation for this is that i believe folks may have "good" stuff they just don't need, but don't realize that someone else out there can be blessed with it. i also have tried to fill out the cumbersome grant requests and make sure all of the paperwork is perfect and i'm just not focussed enough to complete that task.

i started working out the details yesterday while trimming my trees and right after that big branch got me. maybe i should seek the help of a doctor and not a webmaster. :)

PAX - Kerry


btw ~ you may know of a site already out there that does this. if so, let me know and i may turn my resources into helping them.