Friday, May 28, 2004

i copied this from the ginkworld site. it is not my creation, but it correctly states my drive.

who are we? well, we're born out of passion and rebellion; a passion for Christ and a rebellion of the "status quo" of the church. we're a place where we believe in being honest and direct when dealing with issues facing the church, our culture and ourselves. we are a voice for the emerging culture; seeking to find a faith that is meaningful, relevant and honest.

i just put this here, because most of the folks i know will say the same thing, however i just don't believe that their actions support this. Part of me says that it will always be that way, just like politics, or worship music styles, or even whether you prefer Dale, Jr. or Jeff Gordon. People just see things differently. i still love and support my friends that don't agree with me, but i must follow the passion i have based upon what the Father has shown me.