Tuesday, July 26, 2005

restoration

yesterday driving down the road listening to a worship cd i noticed that one of the songs on it was one of my favorites. in fact it was one of those songs that i thought i'd never be able to listen to again because of memories and feelings and such attached to it. finally when i broke down and played the song i realized that the version on the cd was excellent or at least i liked it better than the original. i then came to understand what the father means when he begins to make all things new. now before i write anymore please understand that my life is still crap. i have no desire to be all rosey and fake and say that life is once again perfect because i found a church and a song. i have always been frustrated when believers make a big display and say that EVERYTHING is perfect now. baloney. i do think it is ok to say that life sucks less than it used to and i will give that credit to God.

my point is that i have been pretty vocal with some of you in regard to my frustrations with God lately. that's just me trying to be honest and to work out my own salvation. in order to be true to that i also want to say that i believe that the Father is starting to return to me some of which has been taken. maybe a song is not much or a church service is not much but it is a start. i honestly believe that the restoration of my life is beginning. i don't know what that really means or how long that will take or anything else. i just want to say that i believe the process is starting and i want to honor God in that recognition.

happy tuesday!