Monday, November 25, 2002

i'm sitting here at my desk sending some last minute emails listening to a distant scratchy radio play "I hope you dance" by martina mcbride. (not my choice of stations, but then again it's not my radio) here's my rambling thought...sometimes i think that we as believers forget to dance, to suck the marrow out of life, to be alive, you get the point. we should dance with life, dance with our families, dance with the journey that we are on as believers, dance just because it's fun. if we are ever going to have anything to give the world, let's figure out how to dance and enjoy ourselves. we already know the final score, and we win. this is a little different than the joy ramblings down lower, but kinda in the same vein. anyway, grab your family, head to the country, smell the flowers, and dance.

ask the Father to lead.