Tuesday, September 16, 2003

reason, season, or lifetime

a writing that one of my newest close friends sent to me talks about how the father sends people into your life for either a reason, a season, or a lifetime. when you think about it there is truth to that and it helps make things easier as people come and go in your life or at least in importance within your life. just as we search for organic, real, and meaningful relationship with the father so should we with each other. for me sometimes having these categories helps me to lets folks off the hook when they don't call or email or whatever and hopefully they cut me the same break for distancing myself from them. i am thankful that the father knows what we need and when we need it and he allows people to come into our lives to be him for as long as he purposes.

happy tuesday.