Sunday, June 06, 2004

all day today dianna and i have been writing up a grant for our school. i have always wanted to do this, but for whatever reason just never did. it's been weird though as i have sat at my computer and listened to about 15 hours of european electronica XTC trance radio on itunes (itunes is the best even though i gave mac a bad rap a couple of weeks ago). maybe this is getting me prepared for miami as i am assuming they will have trace / rave / whatever they call it clubs everywhere, along with everything else. by the way, running concurrently with my business meeting there will be a gay life expo there as well. (not sure why i linked it to my site). part of me is excited. i would love to be able to show the love of christ to these guys instead of throwing stones and condemning them while i hope no one finds out about my own secret sins. no wonder the world hates christians. anyway i will probably just stare unconsciously and wonder where the lesbians are.

just kidding, damn, calm down.